The bilateral cooperation between Cameroon and Nigeria has always been one of the most culturally stable. Indeed, this cultural symbiosis gives rise to relations of mutual exchange and sharing between the two nations. As a result, the Dike Na Mba Foundation, established in Cameroon for many years, celebrated this mythical symbiosis on Saturday, December 15, 2018. This fraternal feast was punctuated with donations and the sharing of a cake of unity , and several other gifts.
Now registered in the cultural calendar of MINAC (Ministry of Arts and Culture), this event will now take place each year end. The year 2018 marks the second edition of the celebration of this feast of friendship.
Bringing together traditional leaders and ministries, Nnamdi Nwosu Mast, hopes to have this union every year, so that he can strengthen his friendship. Donations were made to the “Mother of Mercy” orphanage in Yaoundé, and to “Agape children home of Ekounou“. The donations consisted of sacks of rice, bags of salt, bottles of cooking oils and some envelopes offered for the end of year celebrations.
- To Instill the culture of oneness in the minds of African. According to the DIKE NA MBA FOUNDATION which we strongly afirms to that, only Africans can build a prosperous Africa, and that for that to happen, Africans must love one another.
- To create a conducive atmosphere for citizens of both countries to network, and find common grounds of interest in other to be more helpful to one another.
- To redefine the gravity to which African culture is showcased , thus the DIKE NA MBA strives to promote the core values of our culture, which is gradually disappearing from the behaviours of our young generation, partly due to the free publicity of the Western culture through television, and the internet.
- To create a ‘breeding’ ground for business for young enterpreneurs of both countries ,and opportunities for those wishing to attain higher heights in their business endeavors.
- Through numerous cultural groups from several African countries ,this union will give participants of the Event a clear taste of the very diverse and unique culture of Africa.
- The Cameroon Ministry of Arts and Culture (MINAC)
- The Cameroon Ministry of Territorial Administration (MINAT)
- The Lamido of Garoua (Secretary General at the Ministry of Public Health
- The Sultan of the Bamouns
- The Lamido of Mokolo
- Cameroonian Chiefs and Kings
- The Senior Divisional Officer of Mfoundi Division
- The Divisional Officer of Nkolafamba Sub-Division
- The Nigeria Embassy in Cameroon
- The Nigerian Union Branch, Centre Region
- Cameroonian and Nigerian cltural groups