Every day the law and order or security situation deteriorates rapidly. The ultimate winner, in this drama, is the party or group of individuals that takes on the existential issues head on, by researching and trying to tape into the source that gaurantee the developement of unbeatable mama Africa.
Thus we present you the unbeatable,the untouchable Nigeria in Diaspora Magazine, a media disruption that spans Africa and Europe,celebrating the achievements,lifestyle,innovation of great Nigerian citizens in the diaspora and their contribution to the developement of those nations they reside in.
Naija in the diaspora magazine is telling the story of the impact on society of individual or collective human endeavour in all significant spheres of activity. Despite the severe shortcomings of our society, They believe that there are Nigerian individuals and organizations in the diaspora making critical contributions to human progress.
Knowledge is power, but the will and persistance to use that knowledge for the betterment of human society are crucial to success. That is why after critical reviews,scrutiny and quality checking, we highly and confidently recommend you Naija in diaspora Magazine
It is distributed at major international and African events around the world. It is a niche and unbiased Nigerian voice in the diaspora born out of a desire to ameliorate the lot of Nigerian people by focusing on individuals and corporate bodies that are known for their legacy-based approach to leadership.
Thus Yeba Media Group recognize Naija in Diaspora as being people centric. Thus it passed our first reviewing core value
We started by evaluatin the CEO of Naija in Diaspora Magazine Mr Ishmail ADEGBOLA, a great media personality,a very dedicated,commited and passionate professional. Commitment was one of the aspect that made us question their passion. How commited are they? Are they persistent? Of course yes they are, since their maiden launch in 2013, they are in the 7th edition and keeps moving with high momentum, thus Yeba Media Group highly recommends Naija in Diaspora magazine to it readers home and abroad.
- Mobile Responsive for morbile browsing
- Alex and Google rank of:
- Loading speed of:
- Digital subscription
- Premium SSL Certificate to protect its clients during purchases
- Uses geo tagging for location based content
- Estimated daily trafic of:
- Well optimized on search engines
Focal point:part of branding .This feature makes a magagzine to stand out unique when placed ammagazines
Paper types and durability:From our study, we descovered that Glossy papers a high grade type of paper used in professional magazines was used.Glossy papers is water resistant.
Colour Code:A back to roots colour was use which is the colour of Nigerian flag, white and green
Typographic hierarchy and placement:strategic placement of ads,content was taking into consideration
Image quality: Image quality was great and and perfect
Layout: Here we are focusing on the part part of graphic design that deals with the arrangement of visual elements on a page. … Beginning from early illuminated pages in the magazine and proceeding down to whole magazine and catalog layouts, proper page design has long been a consideration in printed material. Thus Naija in Diaspora score 100 percent with its professionaly designed layout.
- H. E. Mr. Safiu O. Olaniyan, Nigeria Consul General for the Littoral and West Regions
- Mr. Chuks Ugah, CEO Standard Chartered Bank Cameroon
- Eng. Abdullah Baba, MD Dangote Cement Cameroon
- HR, Administration and GPA Manager of Corlay Cameroun MRS.
- Hon. B. I. C. Okwujiaku, President, Nigerian community Douala
- Philantrophist and business mogul, H. R. M. Jonathan Thomas Onyengubo ( Eze Gburugburu 1 of Ohaneze Ndigbo of Cameroon
- Mr. Walter Terry Parrish, GM Mbayaville Hotel Douala
- Chief Innocent Obiorah Odoh, Patron, Anambra state union Douala
- Lolo Scholastica Akpu, Nigerian businesswoman
- Representative of Ethiopian Airlines
- High Chief Nze Paulinus Emeka and Chief Ezeoranu Basil Samba
- University of Buea Nigerian Students.
- Chief Lancy Okoye, Welfare Officer, Nigerian community Douala
- Mr. Johnson Okoye, Vice chairman, Imo State Union Douala
- Cameroonian music star, CHILLI WAWAYE
- Fashion designer, Mr. Tunde Salau
- Nigerian businesswoman, Madam Eunice
- CEO of De-Quality fashion and friends
- Alhaji Hakeem Koshegbe, Chairman Lagos State Union Douala
- CEO of De-Quality fashion
- Cameroonian model star, G-Ki Barbie
- Miss Mercelle Dawa
- Cameroonian celebrated actresses, Solange Ojong
- Miss Heiress Gwandua
- Mr. Simon Ndip Ndip Baba, presenter, Cameroon – Nigeria connection, a radio program
- Mr. and Mrs. Joel Ntang
- The comic doctor, senior pastor